The new divisional provisional allocations for our local step 5 & 6 clubs have finally been revealed today by the FA and their relevant football leagues.
South Midlands League:
- Arlesey Town, Baldock, North Greenford United and Potton United in
- No club relegated – both Cockfosters and Stotfold reprieved.
- Amersham Town, Park View – promotions confirmed
- Buckingham Town and Hashtag United new clubs in
- FC Broxbourne Borough, St Neots Town Reserves both relegated to Step 7
United Counties League:
- Pinchbeck (promoted) & Rugby Town (moved across) in
- Northampton Sileby Rangers & St Andrews relegated
- League reduced from 22 teams to 20
- Anstey Nomads, Aylestone Park, Birstall United Social & Holwell Sports in
- Northampton Sileby Rangers & St Andrews in relegated from Premier Division
- Ardley United, Bishop’s Cleeve, Holmer Green, Shrivenham & Virginia Water in
- Burnham & Woodley United relegated
Division One East
- Abingdon Town, Burnham & Chalvey Sports in
Division One West
- Almondsbury, Carterton, Malmesbury Victoria & Woodley United in
- Division increased to 14 from 13
All clubs have seven days to appeal, step 7 allocations to be discussed w/c 28th May.
The entire allocation for steps 5 & 6 nationwide can be viewed by clicking here: NLS 5.6 Club Allocations 2018-19 v25.5.18 FINAL